PREV Image Text Meditation is like a homecoming, a way to settle at your Innermost Core. NEXT Meditation More Quotes Show All> November 9, 2020 Meditation means to know and experience life beyond the physical sphere; not on the surface but at the source. December 8, 2022 In meditation, do not try to go anywhere. There is nowhere to go. Nowhere is limitless. This is the journey from the limited to the limitless. March 27, 2017 Once you are meditative, music will naturally be part of your life. Everything is vibration - everything is sound. April 8, 2023 If we can make just 1% of the population meditative, the remaining 99% will slowly transform themselves. Such is the power of human consciousness. March 27, 2019 Meditation is not an act – it is a quality.