Mental Health 23
Physical Health 25
Health & Wellbeing 130
Be Inspired 848
Life Wisdom 1793
Great Masters 14
Wisdom For Seekers 964
Shiva The Adiyogi 17
Yoga & Meditation 143
Consecrated Spaces 9
Indian Culture 42
Yogic Physiology 8
Yogic Science 221
Quotes in topic
Page 1 of 5
#1 of 143
Yogic practices are like food. Food only works for those who eat it. Yogic practices only work for those who do it.
#2 of 143
This is what Yoga means: a conscious obliteration of your individual boundaries so that you become a Universal Existence.
#3 of 143
Their own thoughts, emotions, and needs keep most people busy for a lifetime. To be above this is Yoga.
#4 of 143
Yoga is about aligning Oneself with the cosmic geometry. Through this alignment, boundless Energy, Intelligence, and Wellbeing arise.
#5 of 143
Yoga is about transcending your limitations and experiencing the Universal Nature of Existence. One Earth, One Family, One Future – the way forward for Humanity.
#6 of 143
If your Energy Body is fully Vibrant, the physical body will naturally fix itself.
#7 of 143
Meditation is not a matter of competence but of Willingness.
#8 of 143
If you have tried every possible way to fulfill yourself, and you have realized that nothing really works, it means you have come to the point: ‘And now, Yoga.’
#9 of 143
Yoga is about attaining absolute Balance, piercing Clarity, and inexhaustible Exuberance. With this, you are immensely fit for life.
#10 of 143
Yoga is not a philosophy; it is a reality you can experience and explore.
#11 of 143
If we can make just 1% of the population meditative, the remaining 99% will slowly transform themselves. Such is the power of human consciousness.
#12 of 143
You can improve your body’s chemistry through how you breathe, and how you hold and move your body. This is why Yogic Practices are so important for your physical and mental Health.
#13 of 143
Karma is the accumulation of past recordings that keep replaying. Yoga helps to transform Your Life from a replay into a Profound Experience.
#14 of 143
Meditation is like a homecoming, a way to settle at your Innermost Core.
#15 of 143
In meditation, do not try to go anywhere. There is nowhere to go. Nowhere is limitless. This is the journey from the limited to the limitless.
#16 of 143
If one is absolutely devoted to the process of Yoga, it shall take one’s life to its Ultimate Goal.
#17 of 143
Meditation is not an act you perform – it is a quality you acquire. You cannot do meditation, but you can become meditative.
#18 of 143
Yoga is about learning to listen to and be guided by the voice of Nature, to be here as an extension of the Earth.
#19 of 143
Yoga is about shifting your investments from your body, mind, and emotions to your being – from imagination to reality.
#20 of 143
Money and wealth can create comfort and convenience, but they do not bring fulfillment. Once you realize that – …and now, Yoga.
#21 of 143
Ganesha is the very symbol of exalted intelligence. The most intelligent way to exist is to be one with everything, to be in unity, to be in Yoga.
#22 of 143
With Yoga, not only your body should become flexible – your mind and emotions, and above all your consciousness should become flexible.
#23 of 143
Establish yourself in Yoga or Inclusiveness – then act. Beautiful things will come out of it.
#24 of 143
This is the most important aspect of Yoga: an absolute experience of the inclusiveness and immensity of all life. Save Soil.
#25 of 143
When you experience the whole existence as part of you – that is Yoga.
#26 of 143
Yoga means to be in perfect tune. Your body, mind, and energies are in absolute harmony with existence.
#27 of 143
If you bring a yogic practice such as the Shambhavi Mahamudra into your life, the body will remain restful throughout the day, and your sleep quota will decrease.
#28 of 143
Kriya Yoga requires nothing but dedication towards the practice. As you refine your energies, there is no way you can remain untransformed.
#29 of 143
If you sink into the past, it will rule your present and determine your future. Going beyond this trap is Yoga.
#30 of 143
What we refer to as Yoga is a technology to make your energies function by choice, not by compulsion or fixed patterns.
#31 of 143
Yoga essentially means to obliterate the boundaries of your individual nature and become universal.
#32 of 143
Yoga is about plugging into an uninterrupted source of power.